GTC Control Solutions, a growing supply and service company located in Hawthorne, NY is seeking an experienced and dependable staff accountant to join our collaborative team.
The Staff Accountant will be responsible for accounting analysis and reconciliation, maintaining the general ledgers of foreign subsidiaries, support of bookkeeping functions, and special projects.
The successful candidate will be detail oriented, possess excellent communication skills and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Minimum of 2 years related experience and strong excel skills required. Experience working with ERP systems and/or foreign currencies a plus.
We offer an excellent, collegial work environment and competitive salaries and benefits.
When applying, please send resume with salary requirements.
We have an immediate opening for a talented Electronics Lab Technician to join our team at our GTC India office. Both Level 1 and Level 2 technician candidates will be considered for the position; salary will be commensurate with experience. If you love electrical troubleshooting and repair work and are ready to have a big influence on a rapidly growing company, please apply today.
You will be responsible for troubleshooting, repairing and testing OEM circuit boards, and other equipment, and noting failure trends. This is component level repair and is more complex than general fault isolation at board level, as you will be involved in identifying the root cause of failures.
This position requires the application of knowledge and experience in order to track the failure to origin through logical detection by repeated isolation, analysis & elimination. Such isolation may discover chip failure, faulty capacitor or other component, cold solder, hairline ring cracks, bad trace, open via, power failure and communication failure among other things.
Duties and Responsibilities
Use oscilloscopes, pulse generators, digital multi-meters, power supplies, programmable/robotic auto testers, functional panels and special test fixtures to diagnose and repair digital assembly boards including surface mount, power boards, processors and other electronic parts down to component level. Cleaning of circuit boards and assemblies. Mechanical disassembly and reassembly of products. Involved in creating test procedures for products of first impression. Use schematics for test and repair. Maintain a clean and orderly work area, read and interpret specific test procedures. Perform testing per specific test procedures by using measuring instruments and computer test programs. Document test results and prepare completion reports. Recreating the original reported fault or complaint. Assist engineering group in the development of testing procedures for new and existing products. Report to Service Manager any failure trends observed over time. Perform repair and tests within budget and per quality standard as well.
Desired Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
• At least a 2-year electronics-related degree from a college or vocational school
• At least 5 years’ experience in circuit board level electronic troubleshooting & repair
• A high level of experience in soldering and reworking surface mount components
• Experience working with electronic measuring instruments & related tools
• Ability to read and understand schematic diagrams to develop test procedures
• Good organizational skills in order to keep up with high volume of repairs
• Good communication skills and proficiency in English language
The following attributes are a plus, but not required:
• Bachelor’s degree or university coursework in electronics engineering
• Strong understanding of computer architecture, software tools and operating systems
• BGA Component Rework
• Experience with programmable and/or robotic test equipment: ability to read and follow programmable computer test programs accurately
• Presentation and writing skills
Take the next step in your career at GTC India, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy. This is a Tender Specialist role, reporting to the Director – Sales.
You will be responsible for creating and completing bids, estimations or quotations based on customer specifications, requirements or budgets in order to achieve both market competitiveness and high margin for the Company. You will also maintain and improve the balance between GTC and customers that are present in the area of responsibility.
The Tenders Team is responsible for creating business winning documentation to an exceptionally high standard. The tender bids that the Team accurately produces, reflect the focus of the company as a whole, encapsulate a wealth of information and are portrayed from a sales focused perspective.
Should have experience in tender process of Mining, Power Plant, Cement and Steel industry.
Should have knowledge in technical process of tendering.
Should have knowledge preparing documentation and participating the tendering, bidding process.
Desired Skills and Experience
Tender, documentation, searching, web site production, drafting, bids, sales, wealth, bidding, business, PQQ, PQQs, Major Bids, Bid Production, Bid Strategy, ITTs, Bid Response, Bid Processes, Bid Specifications, Cold Calling
The Sales & Tender Coordinator will be responsible for PAN India Tender Management including documentation, Coordination with all relevant function, Maintaining repository etc. The person will also be responsible for PAN India Sales Team Coordination and supporting the Sales Team with routine documentation. This critical position will require cross function collaboration and alignments to ensure all regulatory checks are followed.
Essential Job Responsibilities
• Managing the Sales Data sheet and regular follow up for the monthly, quarterly and yearly forecasting.
• Managing timely and comprehensive Tender documentation and bid uploading in coordination with Sales Team and NSM
• Supporting the Channel Partners for the Tender related documents in case a customer account is represented by Channel Partner
• Track the Installation status for Prime accounts and follow up with Sales Team as and when required by the Director
• Support the Sales team with day to day undertakings, authorizations and representations to ensure sustainable Business at new and existing customers.
• Maintain a repository for all the tender documents and other Sales related documents safe and secure (hard copy and electronic backup)
• Format information for Internal and External Communication for the NSM- Memos, presentations, report etc.
• Analyze customer needs and competitor offers through general market info and information provided by front end sales
• Occasional Travel to the customer site to understand the customer buying journey and the typical document clarification/Pre-bid meeting.
• The selected candidate will be responsible for assisting and supporting the Marketing Department with a variety of photography and marketing initiatives.
• Take professional product photos in-house
• Use photo software such as Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop)
• Use artistic knowledge to enhance and compose photographs
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Photography preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to follow instructions clearly to achieve desired results
• Able to stand and move around for long periods of time
• Able to lift an average of 2-5 pounds
$15.00 per hour
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
9:00am – 5:00pm
GTC Control Solutions, formerly known as Gas Turbine Controls, is the industry leader when it comes to obtaining, testing, and supplying replacement parts for any control systems. We maintain an unparalleled inventory for the systems declared obsolete, or at end-of-life, by the OEM.
GTC offers repairs and replacement parts for industrial controls such as PLCs, DCS, Power Supplies, Industrial PCs, HMIs (Flat Panel Screens) Drives and Relays and more.
Professional Opportunities in the Power Industry